2018년 2월 27일 화요일

30 Things~

30 Things about Hanul!


1. I love Korean literature

I like reading Korean novels, and I like writing Korean poems. Considering that I'm international field student, it can seem quite awkward that I like Korean much more than English, but I really love it. The atmosphere that the cohesion and adhesion of words make is quite awesome. I thus wanted to go to Korean universities to study Korean literature, but now I'm planning for universities abroad... I'm trying to find ways to make my interest in Korean literature to be useful abroad.


2. PLZ

PLZ is rock band of KMLA. If I have to pick the most meaningful activity that I had done in KMLA, I would pick PLZ without hesitation. PLZ made me to be a confident person at least on the stage. The enthusiasm of the students watching our performance inspired me a lot. 

3. I like getting knowledge

I like subjects that I can broaden my knowledge. It seems quite ambiguous because every subject would make one to build up knowledge. Still, I have my own standard in differentiating subjects whether I can get knowledge from it or not. For example, my favorite subjects among those that I learned in KMLA are US History, World History, US Government and Politics, and Biology. I like getting knowledge that enables me to broaden the horizon.


4. I seem like bright, talkative person but not necessarily
I am very talkative when I am excited being with my friends or the topic of conversation is related to my interest, but in other instances, I remain silent or quiet. 

5. Diurnal

I wake up quite early in the morning. I do not feel it difficult to wake up in the morning. The problem is that I feel very sleepy from 11 p.m or 12 a.m. I'm a procrastinator so when I have assignments due tomorrow, I start it at about 10p.m.However, as I cannot sleep late at night, I always fail to finish that assignment, so finish it next day early in the morning. A strange thing is that I can be awake until 3 a.m or 4 a.m when I want to study what I want to do, but can't be awake that late if I have to do homework.


6. I love art

I do not know lots of things about art, but I loved Art history class that I took in the summer session. My favorite artist is Gustave Courbet, the father of realism. 


7. Thornapple 
Thornapple changed my writing style so much. It is might sound quite awkward to say that a band, not writer, changed my writing style. However, their lyrics were awesome than any other writings that I have seen.

8. I like shopping.
I like buying everything. pens, pencils, mechanical pencils, clothes, electronic devices, earphones, phone cases, notebooks, etc.. My mother does not understand why I need many mechanical pencils though I certainly have things to write on. It is not a matter of necessity. I just feel satisfied seeing those products I bought. It is just difficult to explain the psychology behind the shopping addiction. People who like shopping and who don't like shopping hardly understand each other. 

9. I do not eat 곱창, 막창, 닭발, 회 (small intestine of cow?? chicken foot???? sushi) 
I can't eat food above. It is not that I hate the taste of them. My parents just didn't like 곱창, 막창 that much, so I simply did not have opportunities to try them. I told my mother a few days ago that I want to try 곱창. Mom said it doesn't taste good so I wouldn't like it. After that, I suddenly wanted to eat 곱창. I'm going to try 곱창 and 막창 soon. My mom and dad like sushi more than 곱창 and 막창. I once went to eat sushi with my parents. However, next day, I found out that I'm allergic to something that I ate that day. Maybe fish egg or something. Since then, I do not eat sushi and fish egg. 


10. I like making artworks using tools such as powerpoint, photoshop
This inspired me a lot. Graphic designs are always interesting, though I sometimes feel disappointed that I lack ability and creativity to make great artworks. I am design crew for many clubs, so I hope I would have many opportunities to create artworks. 

11. My hometown in Dangjin, Chungnam Province
People actually do not know much about Dangjin. When I say I'm from Dangjin, most of the people don't know where it is. Dangjin was really undeveloped, but since 2012 it is rapidly growing. Dangjin has population of 166,823, and has McDonalds, Burger King, angel in us coffee, starbucks, twosome place, coffee bean, cgv, 엽기떡볶이, 신전떡볶이, 설빙, uniqlo, and more!!!

12. I don't feel cold easily
It is good in winter, but when it becomes spring and summer, I always need fan or air conditioner. I once thought I was in menopause 갱년기 because women feel hot easily during menopause. 

13. My earphones have wings 
I lose everything. Lipbalm, phone, pen, mechanical pencil, and even clothes. I lose things that I bought. Especially, earphones fly away every time I buy them. I like listening to music, so I always buy expensive earphones, but then after a week or month, I have to buy a new one. I can guess where I put my earphones, but never found it. I would never lose the one I'm using right now. 

14. I type with two fingers
Still, fast enough to do assignments 500-600 types. People do not even recognize that I'm typing only with two fingers, 

15. MBTI Test - Jeanne D'Arc or saint? (INFP, ISFP)
MBTI test shows the general characteristics of people. When I was middle school student, I was 'saint' (INFP), but when I tried once more in high school, i got 'jeanne D' arc'(ISFP). The test results are shown with 4 letters, and the two types of results are different in only one letter - whether I determine something through intuition or experience.




16. Foods I really like 
Cheese, Cream pasta, pizza, hamburgers, 김치찌개, 돼지고기김치찜, 된장찌개, 삼겹살, 계란말이, potato

17. My head is flat
When I was 5 years, I fell down from mother's desk. I could have died because I got holes in my head. I went to hospital right away, so everything worked well. However, as the shape of head was being formed in the age of 5, I got really flat head. When I tap the round part of my head, and tap flat part of my head, I can hear that the sounds are clearly different. I don't like the shape of my head, but I can't do anything to fix it. 

18. like handwriting 
I really like writing something. Just holding pens and putting any letters on the paper make me happy. This is also the reason why I like calligraphy. 

19. Red Velvet 
I do not have in idol groups or actors that much. I know they exist, but do not really love them. But, nowadays I really like Red Velvet. Their songs are very unique. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88VRss2U4Lk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUwieWcISDU

20. i don't know what I want to do - various interests
I want to be designer, prosecutor, writer, scholar, professor, researcher in Samsung, product designer, and more. It is so difficult for me to decide what I most like and what I want to do. 

21. good at running 
I do not like long distance running. But, in the short distance running, I can run quite fast. 

22. can play clarinet
As I'm not the member of Orchestra, friends surprise when I say I can play clarinet. I'm not good at it, but I played in for about 4 years. Now, I do not even know where my clarinet is. 

23. headache, stomachache, lumbago (?)
I suffer from simple health problems like headache or stomachache. I always have stomachache, so my friends who have known me for long years always ask me if I have stomachache or not that day. 

24. I want to get married. 
I want to be a member of happy family. I want to a good mother and good wife. I'm now drawing simple blueprint for the house I want to live in the future, and thinking how I can teach my children. 

25. I procrastinate to the last minute 
The only thing that makes me nervous with the deadline in Mr. Yoon's literature journal. I've takenall his literature classes - Introduction to English Literature, American Literature, and now Contemporary Literature. 2 students should write free topic journal each class, and we review each other's journal, and teacher gives feedback on our journals. It is very demanding and as he reviews the journals very carefully, we need to wrtie good journals. I always write this right before the class time, so I need to concentrate. It is also demanding to concentrate during very short period, and I am nervous that I would not finish the journal on time, but as I',m procrastinator, I do not want to finish the journal early. 

26. I do not like people eating dirty - lots of food waste, etc 
I do not know why. I can't just bear seeing people eating dirty. Trashing half od the food they brought, lots of rices sticking on the plate.. etc. I am proud of myself because I east very well. I advocate the rights of chicken. They were killed to be eaten by us, and if we do not eat the chicken, why did that chicken die? We need to be responsibility for killing the chickens!!

27. I am good at catching the personality of a person at a glance 
I really think eyes are the window of mind. I usually can guess how the person would be. Haeun knows it well. 

28. like decorating my phone or laptop 
Friends say my phone and laptop is amazing. I change fonts, themes, and install strange things that others do not know. I thus can help others decorating their devices, and help solve problems they have with their devices. 

29. no-jam life until the age of 13 
Until 13, I lived with my parents. I lived really unexciting and dull life. I have never been to other provinces Chungnam, Seoul until 13. Now, I've been to Gyeonggido and Gangwondo additionally - where my middle school and high school are! I've never been to Jeju do even. I first tried skiing and swimming in KMLA. I've never changed my hair. Long hair, no bang hairs ponytail. In KMLA, I tried lots of things to change myself. I cut my hair, made bang hairs, once colored my hair during vacation. I still can't swim, but at least I tried. These trivial things were big challenges for me, and I'm happy that I have changed a lot. My mother doesn't like these changes I made. I even did not tell my mother that I cut my hair to this length.

30. gifts 
I said i'm shopping addict. So, it is very hard for me to spend money for other people. I have so many things that I want to buy. However, nowadays, I'm giving gifts to my friends, not only buying things I want to have. It was at first hard to me to give up buying things for me and giving gifts to other with that money. But seeing friends being happy about my friends made me happier, so I continue giving gifts to my friends. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기